Evolv Bandit lace Rock Climbing Shoes
The Bandit is an excellent specimen as a multi-purpose performance shoe with an anatomical fit that excels at micro-edging, smearing and cracks.
The Evolv Bandit is a great all round shoe. If you have tried the Defy you will be aware that Evolv have a great knack for producing shoes that provide comfort without compromising your technique. The Bandit is another superb example of this. This lace-up underwent a re-design in 2009, and is now available in a striking red design. Evolv also worked on the heel of the Bandit to ensure that the new version has a very snug fit.
The Evolv Bandit is equally at home outdoors and in the gym. It has a fairly standard profile which will appeal to all climbers, with the possible exception of those who like to climb steep overhanging routes (who might prefer something downturned).
The upper is made from perforated elastic Synthratek, which should ensure that the Bandit is both durable and breathable. It has a slightly assymetric profile and a sole made from the grippy TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber.
- Speed-lacing system provides a precision fit with a quick pull of the laces
- Synthratek synthetic suede uppers with soft microfiber linings
- The shoes will mold to your feet, but they are very stretch resistant to maintain a consistent fit over time
- Size evolv rock shoes to your street shoe size
- The thin toe profile makes them a masterpiece for thin cracks
Fully covered heels allow you to heel hook or jam your entire foot in a crack without your heel getting torn up
|Best Use||Rock Climbing|
|Climbing Shoe Type||Moderate|
|Can Be Resoled||Yes|