Add-gear Scarfy Anti Pollution Full face Scarf UV Sun Rays Protection mask for Women
- DESIGNED TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH WHILE YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF: If you are someone that cares about protecting yourself from pollutants, bacteria and germs, you no longer have to wear an ugly face mask, now you can protect yourself and express yourself while looking good.
- MADE IN INDIA: Our Sarfy scarves are all hand sewn in our local factory, using the finest skin friendly soft fabric which is cool and comfortable
- NO TYING THE KNOT: The scarf come with an elasticated hood and a velcro closure for easy adjustment and fixing. No need to tie a knot.
- MULTI PURPOSE PRODUCT : Ideal for Motorcycle / Scooter Driving, Hot Summers, Traveling,etc. Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution levels.
- SIZE: 90cm x 67 cm (apart from the hood) Comes in Assorted colours (Random Colours)
The scarved 'Bandit Queen' look of most girls in Pune and other cities in India is not surprising considering the pollution levels in the cities.
It's a city full of bikes. Public transport isn't quite too great. And other than the monsoon season, the weather is rather dry. Which means it can get dusty.
Heavy congested traffic, with narrow roads makes the pollution worse.
But thats not all......You ask these women on bikes as to why they wear a scarf, and you will get responses like these!!
To protect from pollution
To protect from sun
To protect from infection
To protect from foul odour
To protect from mosquitoes
To protect from dust
To protect from eve teasers
To hide identity
To hide beauty
To hide pimples
To hide age!
To protect hair
To protect skin
To avoid talking (you have a good reason that the scarf covering your mouth makes talking uneasy)
To avoid glimpses
To avoid makeup (by hiding your face)
To avoid hairstyle
To avoid putting a handkerchief on the nose while you sneeze!
To avoid your voice from being recognised
To stay cool during summer
To stay warm during winter
To prevent people from touching your face.
And so on!