Add-gear Carbonlite Ultrastrong 7075 Aerospace Aluminum Trekking Pole
Trekking Pole Features
Adjustable: The trekking poles adjust in length to enhance stability on different terrain. They generally adjust from about 25 to 53 inches (63 to 135 cm) long. Typically you'll want to shorten the poles when going uphill and lengthen them when going downhill.
Shock-absorbing poles: These offer internal springs that absorb shock when you walk downhill. This feature can be turned off when it's not needed, like when you're walking uphill.
Ultralight: These Ultra light 7075 T6 Aluminum poles offer the advantage of less swing weight, which makes them easier and quicker to move. Over the course of a long hike, this means less fatigue. Each pole weighs about 260 grams only
Twist lock: The poles uses an expander and screw setup that is consistently strong and durable. The locking mechanisms also let you adjust the length of the three interlocking sections
Trekking Pole Shaft Materials: The pole shaft's makeup is a key determinant of the pole's overall weight. Aluminum 7075 T6: The more durable and economical choice. Under high stress, aluminum can bend, but is unlikely to break. (Carbon-fiber poles are more vulnerable to breakage or splintering than 7075 aluminum poles. Trekking poles that use Aluminum 6061 are much heavier)
Trekking Pole Grips: Foam: This absorbs moisture from sweaty hands and is the softest to the touch.
Wrist straps: To use them the right way, put your hand up through the bottom of the strap and then pull down and grab the grip of the pole. This technique supports your wrist and heel of the hand and allows you to keep your hand relaxed on the grip.
Baskets: The Trekking poles include a small, removable trekking basket at the tip end. The baskets can be used in snowy or muddy ground
Carbide Tip: All terrain tungsten/carbide tip with removable rubber ferrules.
- STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT, LOW IMPACT - Made with aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum and weigh only 260 grams each so you don't feel weighed down - you've already got enough to carry, your poles are here to help you, not hinder. Softer impacts so your hikes are easier on your joints! Experience truly strong trekking poles.
- EASILY ADJUSTED -Adjustable Twist lock system to quickly lengthen the poles from 25" to 63" (63 to 135 cm) in order to achieve the perfect height for your needs. Perfect for everyone from short to tall
- COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC GRIP - To provide the best experience possible, we've developed an ergonomic EVA foam grip that is comfortable, moisture-wicking and conforms to the shape of your hand. Your grip will fit like a glove in no time minimizing discomfort that can be caused by hard grips. We also include a nonslip adjustable wrist-strap - so you won't drop the stick accidentally.
- ALL TERRAIN - Tackle any terrain with the tungsten-tipped ends, removable rubber ferrules, and mud/snow baskets. Explore nature's beauty with increased balance, stability, and endurance!
- This is professional equipment perfect for hiking, backpacking, walking, nordic walking, mountaineering, snowshoeing, climbing, and all adventure travel! Please dont be confused with cheap poles made from Aluminum 6061
Shaft Construction: Aluminum 7075 T6
Grip Material: EVA Foam
Ultra Strong: Yes
Maximum Length (in.): 53 inches (135 cm
Minimum Length (in.): 25 inches
Weight Per Piece: 260 grams
Colours available: Red / Blue / Green
Included in the pack: Trekking pole + Snow Basket + Rubber ferrule for Tungsten Carbide Tip